Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Welcome to the big wide world of Postproduction


Hi, my name is Tina. I am the Producer's Assistant at Taylor Media in Perth and the main point of contact during post-production which, in this case, stretches from here to Paris, London, Sydney and Melbourne with Skype chats, late night phone calls and early morning emails in between. I hope to keep you updated on the toings and froings and comment on the point of view from sunny Perth.
I hope you are enjoying The Tree screenplay. The idea for the bilingual book came from, our director, Julie's own personal script, which was formatted by the production office to include both French and English versions. I don't speak French but working on this production is helping me learn a little bit along the way.
Personally, I love the script and can't wait to see it on the big screen, not to mention hear how the sound and music turns out. Post production is the time when the pieces of the giant jigsaw all come together!
------ Tina McKimmie

No comments:

Post a Comment